Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions. Please take a moment to check whether the answer you need is here but if not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When will my order be sent out?
If you order on a weekday (excluding bank holidays) before 11am, your order will be sent out the same day and if it is after 11am, it will be sent out the next working day
1. How can I check if the item is in stock?
If you can add the item to your basket, then it is almost always in stock. If for any reason, it is not, we will let you know straight away.
1. Is your postage cost for the whole order or per item?
The postage charged is for everything in your order, regardless of the number of items
1. What happens if I don't like something or it doesn't fit?
You have 28 days in which to return the item. There is a returns slip and a label inside your parcel. You will have to pay postage for the parcel.
2. Can I extend the 28 day return period?
Please email us before ordering if you require an extended returns period.